Thoracic Surgery Specialist
Acıbadem Maslak Hospital – Istanbul
He graduated from Cerrahpaşa Faculty of Medicine in 1987, received the title of Professor in 2008, became the first Turkish Surgeon elected to the Presidency of the European Society of Thoracic Surgeons.
Author of chapters in 3 separate Thoracic Surgery Books in the United States and Europe, 50 scientific articles in foreign scientific journals, invited speaker at 34 international scientific meetings
Lung Cysts in Babies
Why We choose closed method?
- The success rate is quite high.
- The surgical incision is between 2 and 5 cm.
- Since the operation area is small, the postoperative recovery period of the patient is very short.
- The small incision of the surgery also reduces post-operative complications, pain and pain.
- Patients can return to their daily life in an average of 4-5 days after the operation.
Subscribe to our newsletter
The information we provide is updated on a monthly basis